Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bushes

I finally got around to putting some edging around the three new bushes I planted in the back yard and put down some mulch. It's the nicest day of the summer so far, even though it's 92 degrees and sunny, its breezy and not as humid as it has been, it's perfect. I think it looks pretty good, and it should provide some privacy in a few years, but that isn't the point of them anyway. It was just something to have next to the patio. I decided to try to grow some grass in between the edging and the patio as well, we'll see how that works out. All of a sudden yesterday one of the bushes turned golden. While it looks kick ass, it's not good. This is the newest of the bushes, and it has received the same amount of water as the others. I watered it really good the past couple days, it better recover that thing cost me $17. :)



No comments: