Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Going back to school!!

Well, I've actually already started. I've been going for 4 weeks now, and it's really not that bad. I was kind of nervous at first since I haven't been in a classroom in about 7 years. It actually seems easier, maybe it is, or maybe I am a little smarter. I am working on a Master's of Science in Information Resource Management from Central Michigan University's off-campus program. I have one class actually in the classroom, and one online. I've never had an online class before, it's actually not that bad. We meet once a week for a chat, it's pretty much 30 people chatting at once, but besides that it's kind of informative. I should probably be studying right now, but I'm not. I'm typing this and watching the Tigers game instead. Which is a pretty good time. What I've really noticed is everybody has a laptop, what the hell? When I graduated from Northern Michigan University in 2000 nobody had a laptop in the classroom, and now almost everybody does? I think I might have to get one, mainly because I think it will help me cheat in the Statistics class I am going to have to take.

No comments: