Thursday, September 6, 2007

Madden 08 (Xbox 360)



Madden has been out for a few weeks now, and I've been playing it pretty regularly. I have to say it's one of the best versions of Madden in a long time. Sure the announcer sucks, but who cares. With the 360 you can stream whatever music you want to hear from your PC, which is awesome. I really like cranking up The Matches, Lucky Confusion, or some Reel Big Fish while playing a little Madden. The animations are pretty awesome this year. There are some new sideline catches, which are pretty fun to watch. I kinda wish I was playing some Madden right now. Well, if you haven't picked it up yet, you should. If you are debating between the PS3 version and the Xbox 360 version, go for the 360 version. It's running at 60 fps compared to the 30 fps it's running on the PS3. If I had to rate the game I would give it a 9 out of 10.

No comments: